Pearly Gates 12

Act 1, Scene 1. The bedroom.
A man storms into his bedroom and finds his scantily clad wife on the bed. His suspicions of her infidelity are strengthened, and he roars: "Where is he? I know you have a man here! Where is he?"
As he searches the flat for his wife's lover, he happens to look out the window, where he sees a man buttoning his shirt while running across the street. The husband grabs the first thing at hand, which happens to be the refrigerator, and throws it at the running man. The excersion is too much for him, however, and he has a fatal heart attack.
Act 1, Scene 2. The Pearly Gates.
Three men stand before the Pearly Gates, where S:t Peter greets them, asking about the manner of their demise.
The first man answers: "I saw my wife's lover running over the street, so I threw a fridge at him. This caused me to have a heart attack, and I died."
"Extraordinary!", Peter says as he turns to the second man to hear his story.
"Well", the second man says, "I was going to work, but was running a bit late. Not wanting to miss my bus I finished dressing as I ran to the bus stop across the street. All of a sudden I was hit by a fridge and killed."
"Amazing!", Peter says. Then he asks the third man: "What about you?"
He answers: "You see, I was sitting in a fridge..."

Inga kommentarer: