I'm a Roman Catholic, apparently

Roman Catholic

79%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

79%

Neo orthodox

68%

Emergent/Postmodern

64%

Reformed Evangelical

50%

Modern Liberal

39%

Classical Liberal

29%

Fundamentalist

18%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Roman Catholic.

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

OK... I can agree to Catholic tendencies in my theological thinking. I'm rather surprised, though, that the Liberal side of me scored so low - especially since "Liberal" is what I've been called ever since I picked up the heteronormative misogynic gauntlet.

This, however, goes to show that I in fact am rather mainstream with regards to classical Christianity (however mistreated that term has become of late). God and the revelation in Christ of His love are most important - the feuds over homosexuals or female pastors are just test cases, revealing the nature of our love.

Do we, in fact, love because God told us to do so, or because he first loved us?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Pröva liknande test på beliefnet.net! De är ganska roliga...