I am Anselm Moltmann

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as J. Moltmann. The problem of evil is central to your thought, and only a crucified God can show that God is not indifferent to human suffering. Christian discipleship means identifying with suffering but also anticipating the new creation of all things that God will bring about.
Anselm 67%
J Moltmann 67%

John Calvin 60%
Martin Luther 53%
Augustine 47%
Friedrich Schleiermacher 47%
Karl Barth 47%
Charles Finney 27%
Paul Tillich 20%
Jonathan Edwards 20%

Apparently I am more Calvinist (60%) than Lutheran (53%) - quite a surprise for me! Also surprising is the low percentage points that I got on all of the participating gentlemen. Does that mean that I am an independent thinker, or that I am heterodox in some way? Food for thought...
The questions in the test were interesting, but perhaps I'd get a different score if I were to do it again... which goes to show the value of tests like this.

Thanks to Patrik Hagman for the tip!

Edit: I redid the test, and the results were indeed somewhat different: Moltmann, Anselm, Calvin, and Augustine, all 67%; Schleiermacher and Luther, both 60%. Still low percentages, though, and still the same bunch at the top, with the exception of my namesake Barth.

On QuizFarm, there was another test to check for heresy, but as I scored 100% Chalcedonian, I'm apparently safe...

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hejsan Karl!

Fick Anselm 93 % och mina hemteologer under 50 %! Frågorna gällde bara en viss del av teologin... . Luther och t.ex. Karl Barth har hos Dig (i den första) samma procentenheter som hos mig.

Kalle af sa...

Det var en lite lustig test...

Anonym sa...

Visst! Hur definiera dessa teologers svar på frågor och på vilka grunder...
Lustig nog...