Hey, That's A Nice Lighter

An American goes into a bar and sits down next to an English guy. The American notices that the English guy has a huge BIC Lighter. The American says, "Wow cool lighter, where did you get it?"
The English guy says, "A genie granted me one wish when I rubbed this bottle."
"Wow", says the American, "Can I have a go?"
"Sure", says the Englishman.
The American rubs the bottle and the genie comes out. "You have one wish," says the genie.
The American wishes for a million bucks, and the genie snaps his finger and vanishes with a poof. About 5 minutes later a load of ducks come into the bar. There are thousands of them.
The American says, "I don't believe this! I wished for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"
The Englishman replies, "Well, do you really think I wished for a 12 inch BIC?"

Inga kommentarer: